High-poly 3D models are chosen as a substitute for traditional photography, creating photorealistic representations of objects typically within a lifestyle scene.
We see four main use cases:
1. 3D Product Visualization: Generate high quality photorealistic product visuals in 3D at any scale, significantly faster than traditional photography.
2. Virtual Photography: Turn a single 3D image into a rich product library, where every single aspect from the lighting to the resolution, angle and background can be adjusted.
3. 3D Lifestyle Scenes: Unlock your creativity with photorealistic 3D scene renderings that showcase your product in different settings, styles and interior designs.
- Choose any scene from our 3D lifestyle scenes catalog, found here.
- Request a custom lifestyle scene: requires a mood board and pricing will depend on the scene
- Select a scene from our Marketplace: priced by our product team as the cost of the scene, plus integration of the model and rendering, which includes optimization of the scene if needed.
4. 360 Viewer: Also known as 360 Rotator, it allows users to interact with your 3D product visuals by rotating the product image 360-degrees on its axis.